Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cowboys, Worms, and a Little Bed Head

Well, the kids are home, and life is back to "normal" again...although I'm not sure if things are ever really normal! The kids were excited to find out we got them presents while we were gone.
Jace said, "I'm sorry, Mom, we didn't get you any presents. It's the wrong holiday for you to get presents. Maybe on the next holiday you'll get some presents!" What a cutie...


Here are the kids in their cowboy hats. The first thing they just had to do was get their rocking horses. (What's a cowboy without his/her horse?!) Then they had to watch Toy Story, because now they have a hat like Woody!

With the nicer weather we've been having, the kids have a new found love for bugs. I will probably dedicate another post to that, but this picture is of Brooklyn saying "Shhh, Mommy, my worms are sleeping!" She had her worms wrapped up in her blanky! What a good little mommy she is!




And here is Jace with some MAJOR bed-head!! I think he looks just like my brother, Nate, in this picture! We actually just cut his hair on Sunday, we just couldn't handle the shag any longer..but I must say I'll definitely miss the bed-head!!! More pics to come...


3 comments:

Ashley said...

I wouldn't have even recognized Jace in that last picture!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pics. Sooo cute. I think Jace looks a ton like Nate!

N and J said...

I would have to agree if I didn't know better I would have said you had put a picture of Nate in there. The cowboy pictures are another classic. My Dad was a professional photographer and I don't have half the kodak moments that you do!