Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Precious Pictures

A week or so ago, we had our target ultrasound for this little guy! It's always fun to go in and see all of his organs, and each atrium of his heart working to pump blood through his little body, the different ventricles of his brain... Everything looked great, all of his parts were there, and he looks as healthy as can be! The other great part of the ultrasound is that we can see his little face in 4D! He was somewhat cooperative, and we got a small glimpse to what this babe is going to look like!

This is probably the best face shot. My babies like to have their fists up by there face all of the time, so it makes it hard to see what they look like!

There's the little fists I was talking about!



He looks a lot like our other babes in utero. Cute little nose, full lips.

This one's not great, but he's touching his nose!
I can't believe we're almost to the third trimester! As slow as this pregnancy has seemed, it's gone by really fast (if that makes any sense)! It's fun to feel him wiggling in there, he's up in my ribs already! Looks like I'll be carrying this one super high like Jace and Brooklyn!! Pregnancy hasn't been terrible. I can't complain. I've just had a lot of heartburn and reflux, some sciatic nerve pain, and the general aches and pains. I'm excited to meet this little guy, but we still have a LOT to do in the next 15 weeks!!


7 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

COngrats to you guys. Those ultrasounds are so much fun. Can' wait to see your little cutie. I am sure it will go by much faster for me than you :)

Katie Webb said...

Congratulations! How fun to get such a detailed ultrasound! Its amazing what they can do these days!

Jen said...

So cute! It was fun to see you for a few min today. We should get together soon.

Kyle and Shayla said...

Those pics are awesome!!! So cute!

The Hodsons said...

Adorable!!! Wow...to your 3rd trimester?! Good luck Tiff!

Laura G said...

Oh how exciting!!! I hope it goes by quickly for you...how special to have another newborn in your home. You lucky lady and soon to be Mommy of 3. :)

adam and erica said...

Congrats!! I kept checking your blog thinking you were going to have another one soon...now you're already over half way:)