Monday, December 3, 2007

Blessing Day

On Sunday we had Brooklyn's baby blessing. It was such a wonderful day! Brooklyn looked absolutely beautiful and was an angel all day. Trevor gave her such an amazing blessing. It was nice to share the day with family and friends, but we really missed Trev's side of the family. We may not have gotten the best pictures because we were all anxious to get out of our church clothes as soon as we got home. I'm going to take the kids to get their pictures taken at kiddie kandids this next week, so I'll post those pictures when I get them back. It was a really awesome day though, and I'm so happy to have Brooklyn in our family. It would not be complete without her.

Grandpa and Grandma Barnes with Brooklyn and Jace. This was the best picture I got of the four of them, everyone is looking at the camera, although no one is smiling.






Me with my pretty girl










Brooklyn with her proud Daddy




Brooklyn has such a sweet smile. I was about to change her out of her dress and she started giving me the biggest smile. I had to grab the camera and get a couple more pictures.






I love her crazy hair. It is actually quite curly when it's wet (and if I put some gel in it) but when it dries...she's a big puff ball!

4 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

She is so cute! I wish I was there to hold her and see her for reals. I love all of her hair. I could only with that my kids would ever have that much hair!

Jamie said...

So adorable! She definately looks like Trevor!

The Owen Family said...

How fun is that, Aizlyn had so much hair and it was totally crazy like that. But now it is really long and so much fun to play with. She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

These pictures do not give her justice. She is so gorgeous! (Just like her mommy). I guess you have to see her in person to see that she looks like you. She does have Trevors hair color though!