Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Saw Baby Kissing Santa Claus


Jace is a very affectionate boy. He loves to kiss his sister, stuffed animals, his parents (if we're lucky), and now Santa. I was walking around holding Brooklyn and I heard Jace around the corner saying "Aaaahmm" (which is his kissing noise) I poked my head around to see him kissing Santa! It's funny, because whenever he sees Santa decorations he says "Dad!". Didn't think Trevor looked much like Santa, but maybe he does! Jace has loved having the Christmas decorations put up. New things to look at and touch. I've been surprised because he has been very gentle so far with everything. He did break our Mickey and Minnie "Newlywed" Christmas ball and somehow decapitated Mickey. Other than that, everything is still in one piece! It's a full time job watching to make sure he doesn't get in to everything, that's for sure! Ahhh...I love toddler hood :o).

3 comments:

The Owen Family said...

How cute is that! Its so much fun when they are so lovey. Yes it gets easier with two, especially when they start playing toys with eachother. More to clean up, but more mom time also.
I want a cute header or a fun blog page, How do I do that?
Happy Holidays!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Priceless picture too.

Jamie said...

I love that little mischievous grin of his!