Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag...I'm it!!!

Well, I've been tagged by my friend Kelly, and this time I get to answer some fun questions about my hubby! It actually has been quite fun, thanks for tagging me!

All about my DARLING Hubby!!

What is his full name? Trevor Wayne Zezula
How long have we been married? 5 years this May (Wow, I can't believe it's really been that long!!
How long did we date? Well, this is kind of a funny question, because Trevor and I really didn't "date" much because of the whole long distance thing. We pretty much just got engaged (scary, I know). But he got off his mission in August and we were engaged in December...so 4 months...does that count?
How old are you? 27
Who eats more? For the most part Trevor does....unless it's something sweet, and then I beat him by a landslide!
Who said I love you first? Trevor. In fact, he flew here from Canada so that he could tell me in person! (How romantic we used to be...:o) )
Who sings better? Well, I was a choir singer through junior high/high school, so I can read music and that, but Trevor has a nice voice as well...
Who is smarter? I used to think that I was...at least at book smarts (is that rude?) but Trevor's really impressing me lately! I think it comes down to the fact that I try harder than he does in school. When it comes to basic knowledge and common sense type of things he wins for sure.
Whose temper is worse? Mine unfortunately. I have the terrible tendency to speak before I think sometimes.
Who does the laundry? Definitely me. I don't think that Trevor has done a load of laundry since we've been married. (And I'm not sure how much laundry he did at home for that matter!)
Who does the dishes? It's pretty even, although Trevor doesn't seem to know how to put his dirty dishes in the dishwasher after he uses them! I guess the truth is is that the dishwasher does most of the dish washing :o).
Who mows the lawn? Trevor, and he takes great pride in it as well. I, embarrassingly enough, don't know how to operate a lawn mower.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? Me. We have most of our stuff on automatic withdrawl, so it's not too tough!
Who cooks dinner? Trev works and goes to school so late that I don't usually make dinner during the week. He's a much better cook than I am, so I'd have to say that he probably cooks more. I'm working on it though!
Who is taller? Trevor
Who drives when together? Trevor all the way. I almost NEVER drive when we're together (which is very nice!).
Who is more stubborn? It depends on the situation...but we can both be pretty stubborn on certain issues.
Who's parents do you see the most? Mine for sure, but that's just because Trev's live so far away!
Who kissed who first? Trev kissed me...
Who proposed? Trevor...and it was so romantic!
Who has more friends? Probably Trevor. He's more outgoing than I am...and he goes to work and school....that also helps. I seem to keep in better touch with my friends though...
Who has more siblings? Trevor has 3 siblings and I have 4.
Who wears the pants? A lot of people think I do, but really I think we're pretty evenly matched.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to tag Shelly Taylor, Jaime Owens, and Jessica Harwood!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I am a little bit scared though. We have a lot in common with you and Trevor.