Friday, March 14, 2008

Best Seat in Town




The other day we were all sitting around eating some popcorn and watching TV. Well, Jace wanted in on the fun, so he came and grabbed a handful of popcorn and plopped himself down on Brooklyn's Bumbo. I'm surprised he actually fit, but he seemed to be quite comfortable.





The only problem was geetting out of the seat!



It surprises me how much Jace is turning into a big boy! He's so independent and wants to do everything by himself. This is hard for me to accept, not only because he's my baby...but because he usually makes an awful big mess! I just love this boy...

2 comments:

Karissa said...

That is so funny! Jack does the same thing with Elli's bumbo, but he can't get out without help because he is WAY too big. It's only a matter of time until the only phrase you ever hear from Jace will be either "Let me do it" or "I do it myself!" Just get ready for a lot of clean up!

anne said...

Hello Tiffany. It's Anne (Booth). I found you through Rosie's blog. (Hope that's ok.) You probably don't remember me, but we were wardies once. Anyway, I came across your blog and had to comment because your kids are so cute. I also noticed they are pretty close together. Don't worry, so are mine. (11 months.) So, I just thought I would say I sympathize. :) Anyway, you can stop on over to our blog anytime. thefamilyvern.blogspot.com