Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter








Easter came WAY too fast this year but we had a ton of fun! Tara took Jace down to Tooele on Friday night so he could take part in their annual neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt (I had to work). He had an absolute blast and at WAY too much "nandy"! Here he is with Kylee enjoying the festivities.


I stole all of these pictures from my brother-in-laws blog because my camera & computer are being mental, anyway, thanks Marc for taking such cute pictures of my kiddos! This one is of Jace, Marc made the blue stand out. Awesome, huh?
On Easter Trev, Brooklyn, and I joined the rest of the fam in Tooele for Easter dinner. We had so much fun visiting with everyone, and it turned out being a nice day so we were able to spend a lot of time out doors. Jace got some fun bubbles from the Easter Bunny (aka Tara) and a new ball, magna doodle, and other fun stuff. Trev and Rylan tried to fly a kite too.

Here are my cute babies! Jace actually wanted to hold Brooklyn, although neither wanted to look at the camera.

Jace would not cooperate for a family picture, but Brooklyn did. Again, Marc has an awesome camera and was able to bring out the red in the picture. Kind of makes Trev look like he has lipstick though! Ha ha!



Hope you all had a nice Easter and were able to celebrate with your families and friends! We're so grateful for Easter, and for our Savior.

1 comment:

Amber Shellabarger said...

YEA! I am so glad you posted, I was thinking with your fam from Cananda here you might not have time. Looks like you guys had a blast on Easter. "Nandy" is darling. Love that!!!