Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blast from the Past

My old next door neighbor and good friend, Becky, sent me some pictures she had taken of me and the kids at the Splash Pad (will post them later) and I was pleasantly surprised when she sent me some pictures of my little Jace Man from last summer. What a cutie! Same little face, just a smaller body. Judging by the pictures and the number of teeth he has, he's almost a year in these pictures. It's crazy because Brooklyn is almost that same age but is SO much smaller!

I can't believe how much my little Jace has grown! In fact, we'll be celebrating his 2nd birthday on Monday! I can't believe it!! He used to crawl everywhere. In fact, he didn't walk until he was 15 months.
Well, I hope you enjoy this blast from the past as much as I did....
Look at those cheeks...don't you just want to eat him up?!

And that cute little bum when he crawled...

I love this kid!

(Thanks Becky for the great pictures and the great memories! I miss hanging out in your front yard and letting the kids play...)

4 comments:

Nate said...

Great Pictures Tiff! In these pictures I think he looks a lot like a Barnes...until he smiles and then he is a spitting image of his father.

It is amazing how fast they grow up and although each age is fun...I really miss our girls being that age!!

Shelly said...

He is a lot bigger than Brooklyn at that age. He is a cutie!!

Ang said...

I want him to forever stay the little baby that teeths the butterfly's wings in the book.

N and J said...

Who would have thunk that you would be the one to keep up on your blog. You have sooo much free time on your hands. I love this kid tooo. And I love you. It was fun to see Trev's family again through your blog.