Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had such a wonderful Halloween!! We spent our Halloween in Tooele for Kylee's 7th Birthday. We were so happy to be able to spend time with family, and it's a nice excuse that Kylee's birthday is on Halloween!

Here is a family picture with all of us in our costumes. Yes, Trevor kept the mullet and the stache all week long.



Jace Man was a turtle again this year. I figure, the costume still fit, and he loves turtles so it worked out great! He also loved his trick-or-treating pumpkin. We had to buy it several weeks ago and he has carried it around ever since!

Brooklyn was a lion. This was Jace's old costume when he was 3 months old! It fit like a charm! We had to feminize it a little with some purple bows. I was impressed because she kept the mane on almost all night!

Here's a group shot of the kids. Rylan was a ghost and Kylee was a pretty princess. Even though there is a decent age gap between the cousins, they love to spend time with eachother and have so much fun!

It was so much fun trick-or-treating with Jace. I was surprised because he actually got the concept! He would get up to the door, say trick-or-treat, and then put his candy in the bucket and would say RUN and he would run with Ry and Ky to the next house. I figured he would be too interested in eating the candy, but we went to at least 10 houses or so.

Brooklyn was so patient to wait in the stroller at each house, but she would have rather been running with the kids. Next year...

After a little bit Jace was ready to take a seat and see all of the goodies he had got. I was surprised at how much candy he got in such a short period of time. Everyone ooo'd and awed over how cute he was and ended up giving him more candy (like he needs that).

I've decided that Halloween is even funner being a mom watching my kids than it was when I was a kid! It's so fun to watch them smile and laugh.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

They are so stinkin cute... especially little Brooklyn, I could just take her and never give her back!! Ok, after one sleepless night, I would probably give her back. They are too cute.

Thanks Trevor for scaring away all the kids, including my own with your costume...

Ang said...

I have never thought that Jace and Brooklyn looked to much alike but that last picture where she has that cheezy grin reminds me of Jace. What a couple a cutie pies!

Looks like a grand Halloween, love you guys!

P.S. Trevor looked ridiculously scary!

The Hodsons said...

Cute costumes...even cuter kids!! And I can't stop laughing about Trevor's mullet and mustache!

The Owen Family said...

You guys are so awesome, very cute kids and costumes....

Karissa said...

The kids look great!! I love the cheesey grin in the last one. I can never get my kids to smile for the camera, cheesey or otherwise!

Marc T. said...

It seems like just yesterday that You and Marie were trick or treating to save the world from an iodine deficiency.

Wish I could have seen the kids for the 20 minutes I was home that day.

THANK YOU for coming to spend a few moments with the family, next time you can stay longer, it would be okay!