Monday, March 16, 2009

New Do.

Lately I've really been struggling with Brooklyn's hair.  It's always in her face, and when I try to put a clip in it to pull her bangs out of her face (I want to grow them out) she yanks it out.  It's hard to get a hairstyle that will stay in!  And she has such an adorable face...I'd love to see it more often!



Here's a picture of Brooklyn first thing in the morning.  This is what I have to work with!  So Tara suggested we try something new.


This is Brooklyn's new do.  (Yes, we do have to give her [which means her and Jace]) some sugary sweets to get her to hold still long enough.


Another angel.


And here's the beautiful face hiding behind all of that crazy hair!  What a doll!  Don't you just want to kiss those lips off?!

I love this hairstyle, because it will last for at least a couple of days, which means hard work one day...and the next couple of days off!  The only thing I hate is all of those rubber bands in her hair.  It can be so damaging!  Any other suggestions of what I can do?

12 comments:

mccall said...

Wow, she is beautiful! And no, I'm sorry.. I have no suggestions for you. I can't even do my own hair, let alone a child.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the blog...it's almost like being there...livng it all vicariously. My big word for the day - lol. Love you and miss you! Right now, we have Mason and Brodie with us...Grammy will be glad when Jeff and Chelsie get back home but for now...we're having a "great time".

Shelbi Jean said...

The do is pretty cute from the back, I didn't realize it was that long. When I was that age, I had super curly hair. Can you do it curly at all? I looked like a french poodle though, but it still lasted 2 days. Can you french braid it? Love the pics :)

Ang said...

Well unfortunately for my girls (fortunately for me) they didn't have long enough hair to do anything with until they were older and could sit still!

She looks adorable with or without the crazy hair.

Sarah Empey said...

I hear you, honey! Nicole has some crazy hair of her own and it NEVER stays combed! I've been begging Cam to let me cut it off, but he loves it and would die to see it go (Which proves that he's never combed it a day in his life!) I love the new do- it shows off her puppydog eyes and pouty lips perfectly. And isn't that what girls are about?

The Owen Family said...

Super cute! I sometimes HATE putting rubberbands in Aizlyn's hair to, but someone once told me that it sometimes hurts to be BEAUTIFUL.... HA HA HA We love to do messy buns, that is super easy!

Sarah said...

I'm really sorry that I can't offer any advise on the hair thing! I love doing boy hair! It is so easy. But her hair looks darling! I don't blame you for wanting to get it out of her darling little face. By the way, did Trevor get into the nursing program?

Unknown said...

Now ladies...between Tif hugging the lead singer at the last concert or touching Tim McGraw's thigh...and now Sarah admitting she likes playing with boys hair.. And you girls think guys are bad!!
Court adjourned...

N and J said...

I'd have to agree with Ang, She is a doll with or without the messy hair. I do love seeing her beautiful face though. I'm guessing at this point. Grandpa would launch into the song "Baby face, you got the cutest little baby face."

Shelly said...

She is darling... Tara use to do Kylee's hair like that and I loved it!! I have some really good web-sites you'll have to check out. I love hair do's you can recycle and use more than one day!!

The Hodsons said...

Oooh, I love it! Also, Brooklyn's eyes are so gorgeous!!!!

The Green's said...

Tiffany! I didn't know you had a blog. I saw your comment on Rach's blog and had to check you out. Your kids are beautiful. I can't believe how big they are. It is so fun to get a peek at everyone's lives. You will have to check out my blog!
Tiffany Toponce