Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Latest Happenings

Well, I haven't been the best at keeping up with all of our on-goings lately, so I'm going to do a quick catch-up!


Brooklyn thinks she's still a baby and likes to ride in the swing (when we get it out for Noah). It's hard to tell her no when she still meets the weight requirement!

Jace & Brooklyn are the bestest friends and have SO much fun together! Trevor & I have enjoyed the new freedom that their friendship has brought! They like to go into their rooms to play and yell at us when we try to come in. I wish I could be a fly on the wall...

The kids love to read every night before bed.

Last week we had our first real snow storm of the season and I helped the kids make their first snowman. I haven't made one in years and forgot how much work they are to make!


We celebrated Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa before they went to Hawaii and the kids can't get enough of their new "forts".


We've enjoyed spending more time with Daddy, even though he has to study a lot. He has two more finals and he's done for the rest of the semester. We can't hardly wait!


Brooklyn is finding new hiding places.



And I'm trying to prep myself for taking her "meemee" (binkie) away. I don't know who depends on it more, her or me!


We went to the Festival of Trees over the weekend and the kids loved to see all the trees! We had to get some cinnamon rolls while we were there. You could smell them from the parking lot!


Trevor had to get a picture of the Canadian Christmas tree!


On Saturday we took the kids to Home Depot for their Kid's workshop.

The kids loved to used the hammers and other tools!


Here's Trev & the kids with their final products!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures again...Thanks so much!! Love 'em all...wish we could be there!
Yes...Trev and Jeff used to have fun together too when they were young...would have been great to be a "fly on the wall" for some of those events...eh, Trev!!??
We set a new record low temp here on Sunday at the International airport...-50 C with wind chill...hope you don't get that weather front.

Sarah Empey said...

Is your lazy suzan cupboard REALLY that clean and empty? It better not be, or I'll be ticked. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend- we love our friends!

Shelly said...

Darling pictures Tiff!! :) I'm glad that your kids enjoyed Home Depot, my kids still love going with Daddy!!

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss my little babies! Thanks for posting these!! I love the one of sis in the lazy susan (or round-about). The picture of sissy in the swing looks just like me when I was little! Love you guys!!