Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks

I just love this time of year! It's such a nice excuse to take time and realize all that we have to be thankful for. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The food was awesome and the company even better. In fact, I'm still full! It's nice to indulge a little (okay, a lot) and spend time with the one's you love.

Brooklyn's trying to get a sneak peak at the ads before dinner. My kids love looking at ads, and this year should be pretty easy for Santa, because my kids want everything they see! (On a side note, Tara, Shelly, Anna [one of Shel's friends] and I woke up at the crack of dawn and did some major Black Friday shopping!)

Brooklyn wanted to help carve the turkey.


Jace is such a cheeser. He held this face until Tara took a picture of him.

Ry & Ky dishing up seconds.


Trevor, Joel (a family friend), and Wes.


Me & my Daddy.


I was on-call Wednesday & Thursday nights which were the busiest of the week. Ugh. I guess I can't complain though. Especially now, I am grateful for a job that pays the bills and allows me to be home with my kids.
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying this wonderful time of year!

3 comments:

shellyltalyor@yahoo.com said...

Thanks to the Zezula's for hosting a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving dinner! :)
I'm still tiered from our shopping adventure, but it was TONS of fun!! Thanks for a great week-end!

The Hodsons said...

I'm lovin' your curly hair! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Unknown said...

Great looking people and an awsome dinner! In talking with Andy from New York -"...you don't celebrate Tahnksgiving in Canada..do you"...Yes we do Andy, right after the Harvest is completed...weekend of October 12th (approx.). Then talking with a gentleman from South Carolina on a flight from Phoenix to Edmonton - "where's Colorado??" - don't worry, the Canadian told him where it was - Oh My Goodness...