Friday, February 5, 2010

Spreading Love

We had some friends over the other day to play and we decorated Valentine's cookies! The kids were excited all morning, waiting for our friends to come over and carried around their sprinkles with them every where they went.



Here's Brooklyn decorating her cookie. There were sprinkles EVERYWHERE!


Jace sneaking a taste of frosting. I'm afraid my poor kids have inherited my sweet tooth!


Here's Hailey with all the big kids eating her cookie! My kids absolutely love Hailey and are showing that the are going to be very helpful when they get a little brother or sister.


Here's Jake showing he ate all of his cookie! I'm surprised he wasn't all green! He had a nice healthy layer of green sprinkles on his cookie!

5 comments:

MOSblue said...

They are so precious! I can't wait to see them in Utah. :)

Jen said...

Cute pics. Thanks for having us over, my kids sure had fun!

Shelly said...

I can't believe they didn't have frosting from head to toe! Cute picures! You are such a fun mom! :)

The Hodsons said...

mmmmm....sugar cookies.

N and J said...

Mmmmmmm I love home-made sugar cookies. You are a fun mom. Days like that make this winter a little more bearable and hopefully when the kids grow up and have kids of their own, they will remember what a fun mom you were. Let's hear it for holidays to take the boring out of winter and to give us a reason to make cookies!!!!