Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Beautiful Life

My talented sister, Tara, has always had an eye for photography, digital scrap booking/regular scrap booking, and pretty much makes anything she touches pleasing to the eye. She's been doing a lot of research, and taking classes on taking photos, editing photos, etc. and has willingly used my kids as some of her guinea pigs! She's also taken a zillion cute pictures of Noah and has started a blog with all of her recent photography. She started out doing it more as a hobby and wanting to capture her sweet little son, but has really enjoyed doing it and wants to become more professional and share her creativity with others. Check out her blog at www.labellavitaphotography.blogspot.com. "La Bella Vita" means "The Beautiful Life" and I definitely think she caught the beauties in my life!

I absolutely LOVE this picture...it captures how big my little boy is getting. Tara thinks he looks just like me in these pictures.

She edited this one as a joke, but I actually really like it! It's totally Jace, unabashedly picking his boogers. Not afraid to make himself more comfortable!


And then there is Brooklyn. She was a great model, just sat there looking beautiful.

This girl is so sweet! I absolutely love having this dainty girl in our family. Don't let her fool you though, she can definitely hold her own!

Love the expression she captured, completely a Brooklyn look.

Seriously. I can't say anything more than this picutre already says.


Love love love those lips. She's been a real prude lately about giving kisses and I can't stand it. You can't be that cute, with such luscious lips and not give your mom kisses!!!

Thank you, Tara, for letting my kids be your model for a day (more like 15 minutes...that's all they lasted). We are more than happy to "model" for you any time! And although she says she's not "ready" to take other people's pictures yet, I'm sure she'll be wanting some other guinea pigs to try out her skills!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute pictures of very cute kiddo's! Tell your sister she can use my twinners as models any time she wants! ;)

Unknown said...

Well done Tara...awesome pics...you are a pro!

Shelbi Jean said...

Those look great Tif! Your kids are just growing like weeds. In that first pic, Brooklyn has a lot of red in her hair!

Karissa said...

Tiff, your kids are beautiful and Tara has a great eye! I never realized how much Jace looks like you!

Shelly said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful kids! Tara did an amazing job! :)

The Hodsons said...

Those are some great pictures of your kids!! She is way talented...I would totally let her take our pictures.

Emily said...

Hey long time! Just wanted to let you know that I think your kids are adorable. Those are SUPER CUTE photos, Tara did a great job. That little girl of yours is SO beautiful!!

Jen said...

They are so cute I love the pics they are awesome. We wish we were there.

M+J=K3+E said...

So, So Cute!! My kids will be models :)