Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jace is FOUR!!!

I know, I know. It's been a long time. Things are busy, and sometimes it seems like no one really reads this thing anyway, so I've put it on the back burner. Anyway, let's back track a little, and maybe I'll get caught up one of these days!!!




Jace celebrated his fourth birthday while we were visiting Canada! We had a great time, I can't believe Jace is 4 already! Seems like only yesterday I was taking him home from the hospital!


The kids were very excited to wear birthday hats!! They are always putting things on their head and pretending they are birthday hats...


Jace hugging Grammy. He was so excited about all of his presents!

Jace laying on choo-choo rug.



He also got a Buzz bubble rocket ship. I don't know who liked it more, Jace or Kevin!!




Kind of an unfocused picture, but here's Jace blowing out his candles. He requested cupcakes with worms on them!




The next week Jen, Kevin, and the girls spent over a week here. We were in heaven! The kids have been in withdrawal ever since. We're really trying to recruit them to move down south!!




And I couldn't leave this Sleeping Beauty out! There's nothing sweeter than your baby sleeping! I can't believe my baby's going to be 3 next week! YIKES!

2 comments:

Laura G said...

I feel the same way about my blog sometimes. I mostly do it for my far away parents/in-laws even both claim it is too confusing to leave comments and they can't figure it out.

I love your blog. Can't believe Jace is 4. He is so handsome and such a good big brother. I'd love a week with my nieces and nephews at our place. What fun!!!

Stephanie said...

Jace is looking so "mature" (or as mature as 4 year olds can loook!). Your kids are so funny! Love it!