Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some Firsts

September has been a fun and exciting month for Jace. He started preschool for the first time and goes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and has LOVED it! It's so fun to watch him learn and be independent.




Here he is on the first day of school. Still so handsome! I still can't believe my little guy is in preschool!!


Jace and Brooklyn. I thought Brooklyn would have a really hard time watching Jace go to preschool, but she's been loving her "Mommy Time" (which mostly consists of cleaning the house so I'm not sure which part she enjoys!!).


Jace was too busy laughing to take a good picture. And I'm pretty sure he needs to go potty. I swear that kid has the biggest bladder...and he refuses to go potty until it's almost too late. He never has any accidents, but I don't particularly enjoy watching him hold himself all the time!



Jace with his teacher, Mrs. Lisa. He absolutely LOVES her! We love her too. She does the cutest things with the kids, and Jace has already learned so much in just a few weeks! When I ask him who his best friend at school is, he always says "Miss Lisa"!



Jace also got to go on his first Father-Son camp out with Daddy! He was so excited!!! (Brooklyn was ticked that she didn't get to go, but we had a fun GNO, although I didn't take any pictures to document it). Here is Jace licking the marshmallows off of his fingers.




Jace was in heaven roasting his stick. I guess this was a pretty popular activity among the kids and kept him entertained all night!




Here's Jace getting ready for bed. Don't worry though, they definitely didn't "rough it". Trev borrowed Shel & Marc's tent trailer and loved every minute of it!




Here are my boys eating their breakfast! I'm so happy that they're starting to do fun activities together. Jace just loves his Daddy, and asks him several times everyday, "you're still my best friend, right dad?". So cute

4 comments:

The Green's said...

So cute! It looks like he had a lot of fun with his dad.

The Hodsons said...

He is too cute in his yellow polo and cargo shorts!

Patrick Zezula said...

Jace in pre-school already...soon he'll be driving / cracking up the family car!! Look out Utah!! (it runs in the genes) Did I say that??
Father and son campouts...great times!! I sure miss my boys for those times! - seems like yesterday
great times...glad you took pictures!! Thanks!

Shelly said...

I love your sweet boy, he is too cute! :)