Thursday, October 18, 2007

BIG Kisses!!


Jace loves to give Brooklyn kisses. We don't even have to ask or tell him to give them. He does it all on his own. He is talking more and more every day. He learned how to say baby today. I keep trying to film him saying all his other words but he must know he is on camera because he quits saying them when once I press record. He's starting to realize that Brooklyn actually exists and is here to stay. His new favorite toy is the baby in the swing. He is usually pretty gentle with the baby. Notice the poking towards the end of the video. Maybe we will work on that tomorrow (and the next day!)

2 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

That is so cute! I forget how little Jace is! He's Amber's age! For some reason I always just think he's bigger! How close are they again? I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one!

Tiff and Trev said...

Yeah, Jace is a little big brother! They are actually 14 months to the day apart. Things will be crazy around here for awhile...but hopefully they'll be good friends :o).