Thursday, October 11, 2007

More of our Beautiful Baby Girl!

Thanks to the creative talents of my sister, here are some more layouts of our perfect baby girl. (I am loving digital scrapbooking!) Brooklyn is one week old today! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. She is such a good baby. We have hardly heard her cry. She is still so tiny. Life with two is going to be crazy. Thankfully Trevor had the last week off and Tara is going to spend the next week down here helping me out. Shelly has offered to take Jace the following week which will be very helpful. I am so lucky to have so many people to help me. Jace is adjusting better than I thought with having Brooklyn home. He loves to help me burp her and to shove her pacifier in her mouth. He is always trying to pull the bows out of her hair, poke her in the face and put his fingers in her mouth. She is going to be one tough girl. He hates it when she is sad. (Which is seldom.) If she cries, he cries. He is going to be a great big brother! I am so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy babies. I am so thankful that I get to be their mom!!



4 comments:

Joliber P. Mapiles said...

hi,

what a beautiful baby, your site is cool.. nice posts.. if you want, we can exchange links, www.mapiles.com

thanks,
joliber

Jamie said...

Wow! I didn't even know you were pregnant again! CONGRATS! She's beautiful! Thank you for emailing your blog link. Now we can catch up on things. How do you do that scrapbook stuff on your blog? It's cute!

Anonymous said...

i think your baby is so cute

Ryan Woodbury said...

Congratulations on your way cute kids. We found your site through Mike and Jaime.

Ryan and Laura Woodbury