Saturday, October 13, 2007

While I Was Out....

So a couple of weeks ago, Trev was going to go camping at our ward's mens campout. He suggested that I go to one of my sisters houses with Jace to get out of the house and so I wouldn't be lonely. So I went up to Tara's house Friday afternoon and stayed until Saturday afternoon (that's when we made all of those bows...a couple of blogs ago..). Anyway, when I came back, much to my surprise, Trevor hadn't gone camping at all, but had enlisted several of his friends (thanks Cam, Zak, and Paul) to help him paint and put up paneling in Jace's new room. (We're moving him from the nursery to what used to be our computer room/office, so that the baby can be in the nursery). I was SO surprised! We had talked about changing the room, but I saw no possibility in it happening before the baby was born, and I really didn't want to have all the paint fumes with a brand new baby in the house. I seriously have the best husband in the world! He is always doing the sweetest things, and surprising me with stuff like this. It looks so good! The pictures really don't do it justice. Here are some before and after shots. I'll take more pictures with Jace's stuff in there once we get it all moved over.

Before...



After...


1 comment:

allegra said...

hi tiff,

i stumbled across your blog off of Ashleys. You probably don't remember me but I was her roomate at USU. anyway, I just couldn't help but comment cause your little family is darling. Congrats on your new baby girl!! All that dark hair is gorgeous, and the paneling looks awesome! Anyway, CONGRATS!!!