Thursday, May 8, 2008

Loving Bubbles

Well, I did a post all about Brooklyn, so now I need to post some current pictures of my deliciously adorable boy.

Tara and Wes got back from Italy and brought Jace his new favorite toy. It's a fish that blows bubbles and he absolutely LOVES it! This is the "OOoh" face. He was so excited, even before he discovered that this fish blew bubbles. You pull the trigger and it makes cool noises.
Jace LOVES bubbles. When I go pick him up from nursery he acts like I don't even exist because they usually play with bubbles at the end. (He also has a favorite nursery leader that he thinks is the coolest guy ever. Sometimes he cries when I try to take him away from him. Geeze, he knows just how to make a mom feel really good).
He found out how to work it on his own, and had a really hard time sharing after this discovery. He wants to be so independent with everything. He's really smart and picks up on things really fast.
I love that great big smile. He loves to be outside and we've thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful weather. He's his happiest when we're outside playing.

3 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

Your kids are so cute...I always tell you that though. I can't believe that Brooklyn is 7 months old! That's nuts. How is all the house stuff going? Do you know when you're moving? Are you close to finding anything?

Amber Shellabarger said...

I am so jealous that Jace goes to nursery. Mirabel bawls the whole time until they bring her to me. I should suggest bubbles since it looks like a big hit with Jace. You have darling kids.

Katie and Kyle said...

So cute!