Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today Trevor & I celebrate our FIFTH wedding anniversary! In some ways I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, but in others it feels like we've been married forever.



So many things have changed since that beautiful May day, but the basics still remain. I love getting to spend everyday with my best friend. We have so much fun together and I can honestly be 100% me when he's around. He can see past my flaws and love me anyway. How did I get so lucky?



Kids have certainly changed things in our relationship but I've come to love those changes. It's fun to watch your spouse grow into parenthood. Trevor is such a great father! I love watching him with the kids, and I know they love him so much.



The past five years have been the best of my life. I'm so happy Trevor asked me to marry him 5 years ago, and that we have two beautiful and healthy children. I honestly couldn't ask for anything more.



Five down, eternity to go....

10 comments:

Katie and Kyle said...

Amen sister.

Katie and Kyle said...

By the way... gorgeous picture of the two of you!

anne said...

Congratulations! 5 years is a great accomplishment...especially this day and age. How sad it that? Anyway, you guys look adorable and I'm glad your marriage is still going strong!

Amber Shellabarger said...

Are you serious? On the 16th Nic and I celebrated our 8th wedding ann. I didn't know we got married the same day. You guys look so young and naive. Way cute!

The Hodsons said...

What a pretty picture of you guys! I remember your guys' reception it was so nice!...Wow five years. Congratulations!

The Hodsons said...

This is such a great picture of you two! I remember your guys' reception 5 years ago...it was awesome. Congratulations on 5 great years!

Karissa said...

Wow, 5 years, that's a long time....how sad is it that I'm pretty sure the last time I saw you was at your reception. We really need to work on that Tiff!!

Sarah Empey said...

Time flies when your having fun- we just celebrated 8 years on the 16th. I love checking in here and seeing you guys- do you need any "man power" for the move? Call us!

QueenRaine said...

Hey Guys! I decided I'm going to try to use my blogger more. Anyway, I can't believe it's been five years! (Well, five years and two weeks now!). Your little family is so adorable.

Katie Webb said...

No way! You guys have 2 kids now! I can't believe it! We found your blog through Dannenburgs! How the heck are you guys! Your blog is so cute!