Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're Still Alive!

For those of you wondering, YES, we are still alive! Sorry I haven't posted anything in several weeks, but we're currently in limbo. We moved out of our house on May 30/31st and have been homeless since!

First of all, I have to say how much I completely DESPISE moving. Every single part of it was completely miserable. I'm just so thankful we have such supportive family, friends, and neighbors. We are SO grateful for every one's help! There's no way we could have done it without them. We had several last minute hiccups but when all was said and done we survived. Now all of our belongings are in the garage of our future home in Syracuse. We will hopefully be closing in the next few days and will begin the fun task of unpacking.

For the meantime, me and the kiddos have been crashing with my sister in Tooele (thank you SO much Shel & Marc!) and Trevor's staying with my parents in South Ogden so he doesn't have to commute to work. It's been hard to be away from him but the kids are having a blast with their cousins and haven't been spoiled with so much attention for such a long period of time before.

Now I'm just going through withdrawals from moving. We love our house and neighborhood so much and are heartbroken to leave. (Why did we sale our house again?) I guess change is hard and we just have to adjust. Hopefully we'll find some great friends and neighbors in our new house, if we can ever get into it!

(By the way sorry for the lack of pictures (postings without pictures can be awfully boring) but my sister has some cute pictures of the move so I'll get them from her and post them soon. My camera is somewhere in limbo.)

7 comments:

Ang said...

It gets worse before it gets better unfortunately. We still have half of our house out in the garage because we are trying to clean and organize as we go. I despise moving as well and at this point want to do clinical rotations and my residency here!

The Harwood Family said...

I can't believe you're already moved! How sad! We were sad when we left there too. It was really hard. We love it at our new place too, though. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house!

Anonymous said...

Good thing we have blogs so we can keep in touch. Just let us know when you are having the BBQ at your new place!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I hate moving too! Of course I remember you! A girl never forgets her ward friends! I would be glad to add you when I finally do go private. It looks like you are doing great...what a cute little family you have! Keep in touch!

Becky said...

Tiffany...way cute blog. We definitely miss you guys. It was fun to see you at the park. I got a couple of cute photos of you guys and wanted to pass them along. Let me know your email so I can send them to you.

Sarah Empey said...

Just this morning I was wondering how you are faring- you're probably in your house by now... let's hope, anyway! Let us know when you move in because i can't WAIT to see it :) Love you!

Nate said...

I given you a week and we still have not seen any pictures of your new house. I need to see how it looks with all your stuff in it. Tell Trevor that the last time I saw the yard, it needed some serious work!!!