Sunday, October 4, 2009

Numero Dos

Today is Brooklyn's 2nd Birthday!!! I can't believe my baby is two already!!! Where does the time go? I was going through her baby pictures, and pictures right after she was born and can't believe she was ever that small!! She was such a surprise to our family, and I wasn't sure how I would survive with her & Jace being so close in age. She has been such a blessing and we just love having her in our family!

Baby Brooklyn in the hospital. SO TINY!!!

Love the milk drool...

Brooklyn at one. Still so tiny...but getting bigger!



Last year at her birthday party! I can't believe how short her hair was!








And here is the little Birthday Girl Today!! We had a great birthday party for her, and she got SPOILED ROTTEN!!




She was sweet and wanted a chance to read her books before moving on to the next present.


Tara is helping Brooklyn change her baby's bum. She LOVES that baby and was obsessed with putting a diaper on her!

Kylee so kindly gave Brook her Barbie Jeep (which was originally Nate & Angie's, so thanks for getting such a great gift for Lexi years ago!!)


Brooklyn loved her new baby and stroller! She wouldn't allow Jace to come near it.



She got an adorable Elmo restaurant/kitchen from Grandma & Grandpa and Wes & Tara. Here she's giving "Uncle" Tim bones!

Time to blow out the candles on her princess cake! (Of course, Jace had to help!)



Eating her birthday cake. (She does know how to use utensils, I promise!)

Noah just chilled the whole time, and sucked on anything near his mouth! He's such a good baby!


Yes, my friends, the terrible two's have begun!!!

8 comments:

Ang said...

I can't believe how much her hair has grown in just one year... she is such a little beauty! Looks like she made out like a bandit. Glad to see the Barbie Jeep is still alive and kicking! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Shelly said...

It seems like she has grown up so fast. She is such a little princess. Thanks for letting us share her second Birthday with her!

Shelbi Jean said...

Wow, she made out good! Happy Birthday to the little one. That Barbie Jeep thing is awesome-especially since it is just being passed around. You might have to paint it blue though for Noah's turn :)

Laura G said...

She is so beautiful Tiff. Your pictures are quality, you've been using your new camera. :) Nice! In my class we called em the 'Terrific two's' ha ha. Good luck!

Nate said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful party. I guess the last time we saw Brooklyn, she would have been 8months old. I can't believe how much she has changed.

Karissa said...

Happy birthday to Brooklyn! I can't believe she is 2, she still seems so little! I LOVE the last picture of her--at our house we have found the three's to be much more terrible than the two's.....

The Hodsons said...

She is a sweetheart! What beautiful hair too!!

Jen said...

AWWE!!! I feel I cannot say it enough, she is SO CUTE!! Her hair is getting so long!! I wish we were there to celebrate with you guys. Miss you all! Give hugs and kisses to the family for us!!!
~~Sarah