Thursday, September 20, 2007

Spoiled?


So last night the neighborhood girls threw me baby shower. At first I kind of felt dumb (especially since I had just had a shower last summer for Jace) but they insisted since I was having a girl. My goodness I got SO spoiled! I got so many fun and girly things! I also had a shower a couple of weeks ago with Julie's side of the family (they get together for lunch every time one of the girls has a baby or gets married) and they all spoiled me too! (This picture doesn't include all of the things my sisters have already given me too.) I am constantly reminded of how giving and generous people are. I am so lucky to have my family, friends, and neighbors! This little girl is already so loved and so spoiled. I can't wait to meet her and have her join our family.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I don't think there is possibly one thing that your baby doesn't have. You are spoiled, but good for you!!