Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Technology at it's Finest.


So here's some more pictures of baby girl....I know I just posted some a couple of weeks ago but these turned out SO good! As you can see, her arm/hand is in her face in the bottom picture, but the doctor poked and jiggled her around a bit and she eventually moved her arm. What a sweet face, huh :o)?! She looks a lot like Jace, and it will be interesting to see how close she looks to these pictures when she arrives. I'm 38 weeks, but my doctor said he'll induce me a week early if I want. He says my body has a tendency to hold on to my babies, and if I leave it to my body, I'll probably go a couple weeks over. No thanks! I guess we'll see. The doctor said she looks great and estimates her to be about 6 lbs 12 oz. I'm excited to finally meet this little girl, although I must admit I'm really scared as well. What an exciting journey we're about to start!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she is looking like Jace. She is going to be one gorgeous little girl! I am counting down the time until I get to meet her. I am getting so excited!!

Marie said...

I think she looks like you! She has your nose. :)