Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wake Up, You Sleepy Head!





Although I think it's a sin to wake a sleeping baby, there are times when it becomes necessary (IE at 12:45 before church on Sunday, or if he decides to sleep past 6:00 in the evening). Anyway, whenever the opportunity comes to wake him, Trev and I always want to be the one who gets to do it, and I usually have to bring the camera along. He's so fun to wake up...so disoriented...can't decide if he's happy or sad. Usually it turns into happy, but he's usually not thrilled to have a camera in his face after sleeping so peacefully. I also have to laugh, because every time we wake him up he's lying in a big puddle of drool. What a funny guy!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hmm, a baby who loves to sleep and is a bit loopy and disoriented when woken. Now where does he get that from?

"Good luck on the ACT's!!"

Tiff and Trev said...

I don't know what you're talking about :o)! That's so funny, I can't believe you remembered that, took me a minute to remember. Oh the good ole days....

Marie said...

He is a hilarious little guy, you two are very lucky! :)