Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Holidays (A little late...)

So Christmas has come and gone....New Years has come and gone....and I haven't really posted anything! Sorry! My camera battery was dead Christmas morning (of all the luck...) so I had to take pictures with my parent's & sister's cameras...problem is I need to get the pictures from them. Anyway, I will be posting them soon....hopefully some time before next Christmas :o).

This is our Christmas card for 2007, sorry most of you got these late (and yes, there are some I haven't even mailed....I had to reorder some and blah blah blah so it's taken awhile). I must thank Tara for getting this together. I'm not sure what we'd do without her! I hope you all had a safe and fun Christmas and New Years. Ours was fun while it lasted, but went by too fast! We missed Trev's side of the family this year....but hopefully we'll get to see them next year for Christmas...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this Christmas card! Do you wanna do mine for this year? ;)

Karissa said...

Your kids are beautiful and this card is adorable. I just scheduled an appointment with Kiddie Kandids and all that is going through my head is your story of getting your pics done. Hopefully even if they throw tantrums I'll get some shots half as cute as you did. Hope your holidays were good....