Saturday, January 26, 2008

Look-alike Meter

What do you think? I did the "Look-alike Meter" and here are the results. I think it's pretty accurate with Jace. We get so many people say that he looks just like me, and so many people say he looks just like Trev...which probably means he looks like both of us!

I must confess with Brooklyn though, the first time I tried doing it with different pictures (that weren't the greatest) and it said she looked 12% more like Trevor, so she's probably a good mix too although I'm not quite sure. She doesn't look anything like Jace, maybe the same nose, but that's about it. She's definitely got Trev's eye/hair color (so far) but the rest of her I don't know about. My family thinks she looks like me. (But I don't know if it's because she's so dang cute, they want to have some credit for it :o) ) and most of Trev's family haven't seen her in person...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the look-alike meter. Brooklyn definitely looks more like you. No doubt. Love you guys and miss you!!

Karissa said...

I agree with your family about Brooklyn. Now I know I have never seen her in person, but the pictures of her look SO much like you....even in the pictures when she was just born.