Thursday, October 9, 2008

1 Years Old

I still can't believe my little girl is one already...and that I have a two year old running around destroying everything.


It seems like only yesterday I was pregnant chasing around little Jace. This is a picture of Jace and I the night before Brooklyn was born. He had no idea what was coming!




Brooklyn's stats at birth:


Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz

Length: 19 1/2 inches











Brooklyn's stats at 1 years:


Weight: 15 lbs 11 oz (below the charts)

Length: 28 3/4 in. (40th percentile)

Head: 47 cm (93rd percentile)





At 1 years old Brooklyn can:

Walk! (Although she still prefers to crawl most of the time)
Stand up without holding on to anything
Point at just about everything
Cruise around furniture
Dance
Kiss
Climb on anything in her reach
Play Peek-a-Boo
Clap
Say:
Uh-oh (by far her favorite word)
Mama
Dadda
Ball
Duck
Pee Pee
Poop (you can tell what the conversation around our house consists of)
Book
Ruff ruff (she makes the sound when Jace does whenever we see a dog)
Num nums (and does the sign for eat)
All done (and does the sign)
I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of.
She has eight teeth.

She is such a bright little girl with such a sweet disposition. I couldn't have asked for a happier more beautiful girl.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

She is a beautiful little girl. We sure do love her!! You just need to chubby her up a little bit...

RoseAnna said...

What a cute little girl you have Tiff. I love it!! It's amazing how much they grow in a year!!

Amber Shellabarger said...

That is you right before you had her? Holy cow you were not very big. I can't believe the differencein car seat pictures. I love that you do that to compare how much they change in just one year.

Sarah said...

I can't believe that Brooklyn is saying that many words. Zach is just barely saying about 20 words. He didn't talk forever! I can't believe that your little girl is a year already. Man, how time flies! I miss you guys!

Sarah said...

BTW- I don't think that I have your email to invite you to look at my blog. Send me an email at sarahbmorris1@yahoo.com