Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

Okay, so I'm a little behind on the blogging. Anyway, on Friday we had a fabulous Halloween party with our friends. We all dressed up and it was SO much fun!



Trevor and I dressed up like we were in the 80's. We found some great buys at Savers. And Trevor grew a great mustache. (That's right, it's ALL real! It was actually a goatee before he shaved it into a mustache.) Don't get me wrong. I hate the mustache and think he looks like a child molester...but it was great for our 80's costume. He also has a mullet but you can't tell in this picture. We're in luck though, because Trevor is keeping this due until Halloween so I can get some more pictures! Yikes! It was definitely embarrassing going to church with him looking like this, but he thinks it's pretty hilarious!



Here's a group shot. On top it's Trev & I, then Zak and Kelly (as mobsters), Cam and Sarah as some white trash, and Jen and Joel as transgendered white trash! (You can't really see Jen's adorable belly, but she's 9 months pregnant which made such a cute beer belly!) In front are Paul and Lindsey as Beetle Juice and Lydia.


We had some great eats, went on a video scavenger hunt (girls won, boys cheated...the usual), and played games. It was so nice to leave the kids at home (it was actually their first time with a real baby sitter!) and play with friends. We can't wait until next year and we can do it again! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party Kelly!

8 comments:

The Hodsons said...

Ok, I was wondering what your facebook status was talking about when it said your husband was sporting a mullet. Hopefully he doesn't get to the point where he actually likes it and wants to keep it. Your guys' costumes turned out awesome!!

Ang said...

That is so fun that you have a group of friends to party with. The mustache on Trev is a riot, he looks so sleazy, I love it!

Amber Shellabarger said...

Whose the hot blond chick in the front? LOL about the whole child molester thing. I can totally see that.

Ness said...

Those costumes are hilarious.

I am loving that all natural perv-stache. Trevor looks like he came straight off of Napoleon Dynamite. And you could totally pull of Deb.

What a fun group to party with.

Ashley said...

Abbey's sitting here doing her fake laugh, which is what she does when I'm laughing really hard. You look awesome! Trevor is killing me-way to commit to a costume! Oh my--yes! Napoleon Dynamite. I was thinking Wedding Singer for obvious reasons, but yes. Kip. All the way.

Ashley said...

And are those the real glasses you have to wear if you can't find your contacts?

Tiff and Trev said...

They're bifocals! I was going to wear them when we were running errands on Saturday but Trevor wouldn't let me...

Shelly said...

How fun... You guys looks hysterical. Please don't let Trevor dress that way to come down to my house tomorrow, he'll scare away all our trick-or-treaters!! LOL