Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Face Lift

Well, I've given my blog a long overdue face lift (I'm still in the process). I'm very proud of myself, because aside from a few questions (thank you, Tara, for being my go to girl), I did it completely on my own! I'm finally getting the hang of this digital scrapbooking stuff, and now Tara doesn't have to help me every step of the way! I hope this gets me motivated to do more...because I'm WAY behind! So, for now, enjoy the changes, hopefully I won't have to wait so long until the next change!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Cute! I am very excited that you have learned how to digital scrapbook. I am glad that I have scrap buddy!!

Ang said...

You Barnes's are so creative! I love the new layout.

Shelly said...

This Barnes girl is less than creative these days! I just don't have the time to even think about being creative!! Love the new layout Tiff, it looks great!!

Kenzie said...

Okay it looks so cute-- maybe you can give me some tips...

Kenzie said...

Were do you get the scrapebooking stuff?? Did you have to buy it