Sunday, May 17, 2009

Six Years and Counting....



Yesterday Trevor & I celebrated our 6th Anniversary! I can't believe it's been six years since we entered this crazy married life. This last year has been such a great year! Now we enter the "Seventh Year Itch", whatever that means. Don't we look so young and naive?! We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into!



We had such a wonderful anniversary!! We stayed up at the Johnson Mill in Heber on Friday night and had a couples massage in our room. It was definitely needed and enjoyed. We went to dinner at the Snake Creek Grill and stayed up late eating junk and watching movies. Fun! On Saturday we had a great breakfast at the Johnson Mill, did some shopping in Park City, and went to a movie. Thank you SO much, Tara, for watching and loving my kids. It was so nice to enjoy a little time to ourselves and remember what life was before kids. It was also nice to realize that we do miss our kids when we are away. I love those little rascals!


On a side note, I had a terrific Mother's Day! Trevor and the babes spoiled me rotten and got me my own lap-top. Now there will be no excuse for not blogging! Marc reformatted everything and put all the newest, latest, and greatest on it...so I'm loving life! I love being a mother, and it was fun to celebrate all of the mothers who have influenced our lives. Motherhood truly is a gift.

8 comments:

Shelly said...

You guys do look young and naive... Now you're all grown-up and still naive!! LOL It's hard to believe you've been married for 6 years, WOW!! Happy Anniversary...

Ang said...

Happy Anniversary!! I think we get better as we age (at least that's what those of us who are over 30 keep telling ourselves).

Unknown said...

6 years!! Sheesh they have gone by so fast. I am glad you had a great anniversary and I LOVED spending time with your kiddos!!!

MOSblue said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I'm so glad to hear you guys had a great weekend to celebrate 6 years. Can you believe you share the same anniversary as Erin? Heber is awesome! We discovered it in August with my dad, loved it! I'm also really sorry we missed seeing you and the babes. :(

Amber Shellabarger said...

Happy Anniversary! I forget that we share the 16th. You sound like you guys had a nice weekend getaway.

The Hodsons said...

Congratulations on 6 years. Time sure does go quickly!! And props to Trevor and your kids for a really nice Mother's day gift!!

Shelbi Jean said...

Happy Anniversary kids! Tiff you don't look a minute different. Trevor on the other hand looks like a teenager for the wedding pics. Personally, I think Trev looks better now. Way to go guys!

Ashley said...

Six years. Actually, your wedding does seem like a long time ago. Remember when you fake-threw your flowers? And I looked like a fool? Ooooh....