Wednesday, June 24, 2009

South Ogden 5K

Yesterday Trevor ran in the South Ogden Days 5K. I was kind of bummed I couldn't run with him but I messed up my knee a couple of weeks ago, plus I was on-call (work) so I didn't know if I'd be out or not. Luckily, I didn't have anything and was able to see him finish!



Here's Trevor right after he finished. He finished faster than I thought, which is why I don't have any pictures of him running. At the time I thought I should cheer instead of taking a picture. Now I wish I had the picture! He did awesome though, finishing in 27 minutes!




Here's Daddy with his # 1 cheerleader. We were actually lucky that the finishing line just so happened to be right by a playground! Way to go, hon. We're all very proud!

Thanks go out to Tara who hung out with us so we were able to see Trevor finish (since I was on-call) and Shelly for offering. I love my family!!

6 comments:

Marc T. said...

Way To GO Man! My knees would never allow me to run that far. Now I need to get you on a bike and follow me up the mountain!

Katie Webb said...

Good job Trevor! I love 5k's. Can't wait to get back into them!

Ness said...

Good job. That is awesome. It was good to see you guys. Now we just have to make a plan to get together to hang out.

Unknown said...

Way to go T-Bear-good thing you have less wind resistance with less hair these days (big smile)...Tiffany saying "I love my family" reminds me of the Incredibles. Have fun!

Shelly said...

I keep saying that I want to run a 5K, but I'm just not motivated enough!! I impressed, you did a great job!!

N and J said...

Way to go Trev, That is an accomplishment I haven't and will never achieve. Norm used to run a lot but I never had the stamina for it. Can we get in line behind Jace as being your fans and cheering you on?