Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Noah



He's finally here! Tara had her baby on June 5th. He is 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches of pure sweetness! Since Tara stayed with us for a good chunk of her pregnancy, I feel like I've bonded with this little guy for a long time. Still, it's so amazing to see him in person! Since most of the pictures I took are on Tara's camera, I only have a few to share. (Tara, I need to download them to my computer ASAP!). He actually looks very similar to how Jace did as a newborn (no wonder he's so adorable :o) ). I'll have to post some pictures of both of them side by side...


We talked to Brooklyn and Jace a lot about Baby Noah while Tara was pregnant. They loved to kiss her tummy, and Jace talked about how he was going hold Baby Noah, and give him kisses and hugs, but when we got to the hospital, this is what the kids were mostly interested it.



They did take turns giving him kisses though. Jace said he didn't want to hold him though, because he's too big. (Um, hello...they don't get much smaller than that, Jace!)



Here's one proud aunt with her new little babe. (I may or may not be a little baby hungry, so I have been a very big baby hog with Noah every time I see him.)


Trevor and Noah.



Brooklyn giving Wes some loves. (The kids have been missing Tara and Wes a lot lately because they used to get to see them every day. Brooklyn LOVES Wes!)



Here's Brooky and Tara. Tara was such a champ and did so well! I'm so happy for her! She already is such a good Mommy! Good thing she's had nieces and nephews to practice on!

6 comments:

Ang said...

I am still laughing about Jace saying he was to big to hold, that is so dang cute! Your kids look like they have become darling little friends, I love that they were slightly out of control at the hospital!

I am so excited for Tara and Wes, what a beautiful baby Noah is and what fun changes to come!

Amy said...

What a handsome little dude! I just love new babies...and it makes me just a little bit baby hungry...mmmm...don't tell Cody!

Shelly said...

You got some cute pictures!! I love the ones of your kids, their more interested in the new place than they are the baby!! I think Noah looks a little bit like Rylan as well, I'll have to pull out some pictures. Basically all babies look similar don't they?!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures Tiff... CONGRATS to Wess and Tara too... 3 more babies and they will catch up!
Trev looks like he's getting a lil sun - nice "farmer tan"!

The Hodsons said...

Congrats to your sister!!!!...Also, I'm impressed how up close and personnel you are with a snake. Me, not so much.

N and J said...

Noah rocks!!! What a cuttie! It is so great to see the proud parents interact with him. We love visits so we can hold the precious babe. He is one lucky guy to have a family who loves him so much. We are so blessed to have nine super special grandchildren. Each child brings a new adventure. We had a bigger picture made of Lexi pulling the kids in the Radio Flyer. Every day we look at that photo as it reminds us just how good life is.