Sunday, July 19, 2009

On Friday I called Tara up & told her to drop of Noah (aka "Baby Tara" as Jace calls him) so her & Wes could see the new Harry Potter movie. Although she was nervous leaving him with me (Hello! I do have two kids of my own! Maybe it's because she knows that we all love him a little too much!) she obliged and we got to spend several hours with her sweet boy. I was kind of bummed because I was making jam (7 batches of apricot freezer jam with apricots hand-picked [by me] from my parents yard. Anyone interested?) so Trev got to hog him all to himself until the kiddos woke up.


Here's uncle Trevor and Noah chillin' out watching some manly movie. (I'm sorry Wes & Tara, I hope Trevor's awful taste in movies doesn't rub off on your son!)


When Jace woke up he was pleased to see his favorite little guy. He just keeps saying over and over again "He's so cute!" He loves his tiny toes and tiny fingers and hates it when he cries. Noah is pretty patient with letting Jace hold his hands and feet, and touch his nose and head.

Here's a rare shot of Noah alone, although you can see Jace sitting right next to him. Pay attention to his shorts. We thought it would be funny to see if they would fit Brooklyn...


Not too much of a shocker....they fit!



And quite comfortably too! True, they are quite baggy on Mr. Noah, and reach down to his mid-calf, but still...


Gotta love the little pot belly!!! (Yes, I know she kind of looks Ethiopian and yes, I do feed her.)


Thanks to Tara & Wes for letting us get some "Noah Time". We're looking forward to your next date! Although I might have to fight other family members on baby sitting rights!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for watching Noah! I wasn't nervous about leaving him with you because I didn't trust you. It was the first time leaving the little guy so I was a little anxious. I know that he will always be loved when he is at your house. I can't believe those shorts fit sissy! They are 0-3 months!! Thanks again!

Ang said...

It is alway's hard to leave them for the first few times. Fast forward a couple of years and it is hard to find someone to leave them with! Looks like Noah was well cared for.... and I hope Brooklyn is blessed with that little physique when she can appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Woah there, Pilgrim...I think Trev (aka "Big Buddy") has a pretty well rounded amd eclectic taste in fine movies...
Sure hope to taste some of that fresh peach jam...saliva is secreting now - thank you very much! Have a great day!!

Shelly said...

Cute pictures... Looks like you had fun with the baby!!

Jen said...

Next time call me if you want some company canning or making jelly. I just ran out. I'm not too motivated to do it on my own but would love to with some fun company!

Shelbi Jean said...

I am planning on bringing you the Apricot Chicken Recipe that I have for you to make. I can't believe she fit in those shorts Tiff! Cute kiddos, can't wait to see them on Friday.

Tiff and Trev said...

Vicky

sissy looks so CUTE