Thursday, July 30, 2009

They're Ba-ack!!!

Well, the Canadians are BACK!!!! At least some of them. Trev's sister Jen & Bro-in-law Kevin came down for a little over a week and we have been having a blast (which is why I haven't been the best blogger lately). I'm a little behind so I'll start with last Friday, a.k.a. Pioneer Day. I love July! Any excuse to get together for BBQs and fireworks!


Here's the kiddos and Vickie swinging at Grampa & Gramma Barnes'.



Jace loved Sarah. The kids got some firework ball things that when you bang them together, they make a snap. Jace was in heaven.


Brooklyn giving Noah some kisses...


Brooklyn was a little unsure of her cousins and decided to be really clingy. I kind of enjoyed it and have got some really good cuddles out of it!

Jace was so excited for the "Christmas Lights" which is what he had been calling them all week. He wanted to look at the package of fireworks everyday...and was so excited. When it came down to it, he was scared of the loud noises and wanted to stay in the garage. He settled for sitting on Sarah's lap...


Brooklyn was front and center. She's so much braver than Jace.


Jace eventually wanted to sit on the front porch and covered his ears the whole time.


Jace was all over the "Sprinkles" too. Every night when we go to bed we have to say that we're thankful for the sprinkles...



Here's the biggest kid of all. He made a special trip to Wyoming...and was in heaven...

Oh, and I've convinced Jen to get on the blogging bandwagon. Now we have to convince the rest of the Canadians to join. See them at http://jkklan.blogspot.com.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

I swear we were there for all the festivities weren't we?! Guess we didn't make the picture blog.

Tiff and Trev said...

You're right! I don't think there's any pictures of hardly anyone! I didn't take that many pictures...and the ones I did take of everyone weren't the best...so you really should be thanking me :o).

Ang said...

It is always fun to have a reason to BBQ, there really isn't anything better!

Unknown said...

You left out the part about Trev lighting your grass on fire. Scared the poop right out of all of us!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics Tiff...looks like a great time was had by all!
A little grass fire...City Folk...my brother set a big straw stack on fire when we were kids - straw stack was right behind the house - whole neighborhood showed up with "pump" fire extinguishers, buckets, tractors and discs...saved the house. And then another brother put a fire in my wood stove in my fort in the bush - burned a few acres of trees down.
So excuse me if I chuckle about a "lil grass fire" - Ya'll need to get out more! LOL

Shelbi Jean said...

Christmas lights and sprinkles eh? Ha ha, that gave me a good laugh. It was great seeing you guys and the kids! Little sweeties.

Unknown said...

It wasn't the fire that was scary- it was the explosion a few feet away!