Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Entertainment

I love it when we have work done in the basement. The kids are captivated by the new faces (which are sometimes quite colorful!) and the noises. They are allowed to sit on the stairs and watch the entertainment. (I would say free entertainment, but the 50 gallon water heater was definitely not free!) It's like watching a movie- they need their blankets, a few toys, and some refreshments. I can't wait for them to do the dry wall. It will be an all day event!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love Jace in his little undies (and his purple sippie cup). Free entertainment is the best!!

Shelly said...

Do you ever dress your poor kid?!LOL I agree with Tara, free entertainment is the best!!

The Hodsons said...

Haha that's great! Thanks for making me laugh :)

Jen said...

Love the undies! Too bad its not free.

Ang said...

They definitely have the right idea... as long as you have refreshments anything can be entertaining!

Laura G said...

That is awesome...what cuties! Lydia is like that too, has to be all situated with everything so she can really enjoy whatever is happening. Yay for getting your basement going! So exciting, I want to see this house of yours!

N and J said...

I will never cease to be amazed at what they like for entertainment. I hope you are keeping a record of it so you can blackmail them when they are older.