Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!

We had such a fun Halloween yesterday!! Our Halloweens are usually spent in Tooele with the Taylor's, because Kylee's a Halloween birthday baby!! This year was extra special because she was baptized on Halloween too!



The Taylor Family. Kylee looked like an angel! I can't believe she's 8!


Brooklyn & I at the brunch. They had such yummy food!



Brooklyn looking beautiful but NOT wanting her picture taken!



The kids got to hit a pinata outside (it was a gorgeous day). Of course the birthday girl went first!


Jace decided to take a turn too.



Jace was in heaven! Tooele apparently got a LOT more snow than we did, and he enjoyed playing in the left-over snow fort that Rylan & Kylee made.


I love to catch these moments! Jace always has so much fun at the Taylors. Makes me sad we don't live a little closer...


Sorry hun, but you know good & well I was going to take your picture. It's not my fault you gave such a serious face. This is the only proof that Trevor spent Halloween with us so that's why I had to post it. (He did most of the picture taking).


Kylee opening presents. She was spoiled-rotten!



Noah and I hanging out. Have I mentioned how chill this boy is? It amazes me every time I'm around him how easy going he is. I want to put in my order for one of these next time I have a baby!



Brooklyn & I in our Halloween shirts.



Noah was the cutest skunk I've ever seen! He was a trooper and rode in the stroller while the kids went trick-or-treating.



Captain Jace. Although we practiced for weeks saying "Argh", "Ahoy", and singing "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me." Jace was a little too nervous to get into character.




"CHEESE"!



He was so excited! He was very good to say "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" at ever door.




Brooklyn a.k.a. "Fifi".




Such a sweet little puppy!




Here's the two babes after trick-or-treating. They ate way too much candy and were pooped by the end of the night. (In fact, when Brooklyn woke up this morning she puked up most of the candy she'd eaten last night! Poor thing...)



Dylan, the vampire!!! He was such a good sport to let the girls plan his costume and put on his make-up!!





And last but not least, I have to post the pumpkins Tara & I carved the night before Halloween. We were pretty proud of our selves considering we aren't avid carvers. We also ate "Dinner in a Pumpkin" and had a nice festive night!

8 comments:

Karissa said...

Your kids look fabulous in their costumes!! I can't believe poor Brooklyn got sick (I'm sure my kids were pretty close, but they just got hyper). Looks like a good time despite the tummy trouble!

Unknown said...

Congrats Ky...you'll never forget that great date (in more ways than 2)...Noah is going to keep that pic to prove that he was abused Mentally...as a little "stinker"...great picture for his wedding reception! LOL...great pics!! We love them all! A pirate with a puppy named "fifi"...he won't be bragging about that with the boys!! These are just too good to pass up!!

Katherine said...

Yeah Kylee, you guys are adorable!! Tiff, you make an awesome Kitty. We are coming down for Christmas, I hope we can all hook up. Loves.

Ang said...

Everybody looked so cute in their costume!

Shelly said...

Thank you for being a part of Kylee's special day! I love all of the pictures, thanks for being our photographer!! :)

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween. How is school going for Trevor? I bet he can't wait for Christmas break!

The Hodsons said...

Your kids' costumes are cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun...oh, and I also like your pumpkin carving skills.

Jen said...

Hey Tiff, These pictures are great I love them. It is so much fun to see you all but sad at the same time. I wish we were there. Love you lots!