Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Premiere

Yes, I am a nerd and went to the "New Moon" premiere last night. It was such a blast!!! It's been SO long since I've had a GNO and it was fun to dress up like Twilight junkies. I definitely decided that I'm not one of "those girls" and got bugged pretty quick with all the screaming and cat-calling throughout the entire movie (hello! I should have been expecting this...). It wasn't just the teeny-boppers too. Grown up women in their 60's were screaming like children and making some pretty provocative comments....ummm...I'm pretty sure Jacob is 17. One word, STATUTORY! Anyway. It was a lot of fun. Jacob is hot, Edward...not so much (even though I'm still on "Team Edward").


Here is Tara & I showing off our bite marks!


A group shot of us waiting in line. (Tara & Marie and me & Kami)



Tara & I again. We were sad Shel didn't come with us but she ditched us for her other friends.

Here I am sporting my vampire teeth marks and "Team Edward" shirt.
Thank you ladies for such a fun night, and thank you Taylor Lautner for getting in such wonderful shape for this movie :o)

5 comments:

MOSblue said...

You are funny! I am excited to see it too, but evidently not enough to go to the premiere. :) I will be dragging Adam or Sara with me this year since I had to see it along last year, which was actually really fun. Twilight was more exciting for me because I was reading the books for the first time.

anne said...

I too went to the movie last night. Well I guess SUPER early this morning. Glad you got to go out with the girls. :)

The Hodsons said...

tiff, you crack me up. i'm going tomorrow....i'm really hoping the overly excited girls all went last night :)

Ang said...

I guess I am lame... but I can't get into the whole teenage vampire thing! Glad you had a fun night out though.

Unknown said...

I had so much fun. I didn't love the movie but I sure had a fun time being out with the girls! We need to plan a GNO once a month I think! Ang....you are missin out!! (The books are MUCH better than the movie!)