Friday, November 2, 2007

Twilight



Okay, so a book about vampires is usually not my thing, but I tell you what, these books are SO good!! I read them all in just over a week WITH two babies at home. Not sure how I accomplished it, (I read every time I nursed Brooklyn which apparently accounts for a lot of time!) but these books are VERY addicting! Tara was reading the first one when she came down to help me with the kiddos and I decided I wanted something to read while a took a bath. Eight days later I was done with the series! Now I have to wait until next year until book number four comes out. I miss Edward already :o)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these books too! I may sound silly, but I am in love with a vampire. Oh, Edward. I am counting down with you until the next one is released!