Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Monkey

The other day I was going through some stuff in the garage that we haven't unpacked yet. There's a LOT of toys out there we haven't unpacked or don't want to bring in to create more clutter in the house. Well, I decided Brooklyn needed a walker (which she LOVES, and walks all over the house with) and I thought she might like Jace's Pooh Car. Well, "like" is an understatement, the girl LOVES it! The only thing that worries me about it is that she likes to climb up and sit on the seat. She balances well enough, I just worry she'll tip over or something.

Well, the other day, the Pooh Car was parked in front of the TV. Brooklyn decided she'd go on over and climb up on the seat as usual. Since this was a frequent thing for her I didn't worry too much. But then I glanced over and saw this.

The little monkey decided she'd climb up on the steering wheel to reach the TV. Now I'm really going to have to start watching her. (Luckily my sister was at my house and was able to be at an arms reach while I took these pictures, otherwise, I would have been too nervous to take them.)

7 comments:

Nate said...

I remember Liv and Lex doing similar things at that age. They both had a car that looked just like that, except the color. It really is a fun age...it makes me wish, for a second, that we had one that age.

Amber Shellabarger said...

She is a monkey. Just watch out for the day she decides to drive Poo down the stairs. Hands down scariest thing I have ever saw. If Joel wasn't there to sort of calm me down I would have been totally hystrical.

Katie and Kyle said...

Hehehe. That's funny. She looks way too little to be doing stuff like that!

Ang said...

What a stinker! You have to admire her creativity and innovation.

Sarah Empey said...

Bwooklyn! You naughty little thing. Don't you know you could bump your naugin pulling stunts like that? (She does look really cute, though)

Hope to see you soon!

Shelly said...

She is just darling!! I'm afraid that you're in for a climber Tiff, Good Luck with that...

Ashley said...

Yeah, you're in trouble!