Monday, September 1, 2008

Hair Care

For whatever reason Jace thinks everything is hair gel and puts anything pastey all over his head. The past week for dinner Jace has had a little too much fun with his sauces.









Jace LOVES ketchup and wants "etchup" on everything. He usually doesn't have a problem with it so we let him have it and usually he'll eat his dinner better. Well, this particular day he decided instead of eating it, he'd smear it all over his hair. Lovely.































You would think that we would learn from the whole ketchup fiasco, but no. A couple nights later we were eating quesadias. Jace loves guacamole. Again, he usually eats more of his dinner if he can dip it in some sauce. And, once again, he used it as hair gel.




If I was a good mom and always had my camera with me, we would also have pictures of Jace with sunscreen, balmex, peanut butter, and frosting in his hair.

7 comments:

Amber Shellabarger said...

That is hilarious. I love the way little kids minds work. What would we do without them?!?

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I think you are a great mom! How was it getting the peanut butter out?

Tiff and Trev said...

The peanut butter left his hair greasy for a couple days, but that's about it. I swear the smell lingers too....

Ang said...

I agree, everything is better with dipping sauce!

The Hodsons said...

All I can say is yum!

Shelly said...

I'm so glad to see that it's normal for him to do that. He did it at my house too, and I just figured I was doing something wrong!!

He is too cute!! Cherish the moments, he won't repeat it when he's 8 or 9!!

N and J said...

eweeee! I can see some real good black mail scrapbook pages. Would you have thought twice if you had seen ones of trevor like that? We have to assume he got it from his Dad cause his mom only likes to get her hands messy huh! Just kidding.