Monday, September 22, 2008

Scrapbooking Expo

This past weekend I went to the semi-annual Scrapbooking Expo with the girls and it was SO much fun!! They have the expo two times a year, and every time we go spend all day Friday and Saturday and the expo center and stay overnight at a hotel. There are a lot of different vendors set up with really good deals on scrapbooking shizzle...and I usually do WAY too much shopping, WAY too much spending, and not enough scrapbooking.

This year, I decided I was going to have Tara mentor me in digital scrapbooking. She has done SO many cute pages that I have decided that I want to learn so I can get caught up with my kid's scrapbooks. She was very patient and helpful, and I ended up with some super cute pages!


Here's a layout with pictures of Jace playing at "gampga"'s house.


Here's a layout of Brooklyn playing at the splash pad.

I was pretty impressed with myself! Tara did give me some input, but I did most of these pages all by myself! Now I just need a new computer (I want a Mac after using Tara's all weekend) and a zip drive and I'll be a scrapbooking machine!

Thank you girls for such a fun weekend! I love spending time with you and eating at Spaghetti Mama's! Unfortunately, I left my camera at home (surprise, surprise) but Julie took some pictures so I'll steal some off of her blog when she posts them.

Thank you to Trevor also for taking Friday off of work so I could go and playing with the babes all weekend and acting like it was no big deal. I love you SO much!!!

10 comments:

Ang said...

I'm jealous.

Nate said...

Looks like you had a great time at the fair. The digital scrapbook is a great idea because then we get to share in your creativity and memories without being there and you also save a lot of paper!!!

The Hodsons said...

way cute!...What scrapbook program do you have? My Mom and me were wondering.

Shelly said...

Looks FABULOUS!! You did a GREAT job!! We missed you Angie...

Josh and Tausha said...

Ok so I found your blog, let's be blog buddies! It was great see you guys the other night! Our blog is joshandtausha.blogspot.com

N and J said...

Tiff; You are getting good. Of course, it doesn't hurt that you have great subjects to work with. This blog thing is getting so good that we won't have to take any pictures cuz we got it all in the big "b". Love ya all. GP&GMB

N and J said...

Tiff; You are getting good. Of course, it doesn't hurt that you have great subjects to work with. This blog thing is getting so good that we won't have to take any pictures cuz we got it all in the big "b". Love ya all. GP&GMB

Unknown said...

I have to say you caught on really quick. I am excited that you are going digital with me. I love it. Lets have lesson 2 sometime soon. I agree you really need to get a Mac. We both loved ours so much we had to get another one because we (okay mostly me) were not good sharers. Your pages turned out super cute! Give them babies of yours big kisses for me and I will see you tomorrow!

Pat Zezula said...

hudda-hud-hud
great pics...I think we're going to get Jaceman a tool set and see what he can do with your car...get him helping with your next brake job or tune-up...watch him go!

The Coombs' said...

I can't believe those were some of your first ever digital pages...they are SO CUTE! I've been doing it for a while and I don't have anything that cute!