Monday, December 15, 2008

Annual Christmas Party

On Saturday evening (I guess it was more like later afternoon) we had our annual Christmas dinner with the Barnes family. This year it was at Tepanyaki... YUM! We really missed Nate & Angie and Wes & Tara but it was really nice to visit with the rest! Especially the Nelson's....we don't get to see them nearly enough. The food was delicious and I ate WAY too much.



Shel, Marc, Jeff, Dave, Shelbi, and Brian enjoying the conversation (and food).


Trev and I after stuffing our faces.


Here's a group shot. (Sorry that my big fat face is covering your face, Julie.) Thank you SO much to our gracious parents for such a nice evening.

7 comments:

Ang said...

I miss Tepanyaki, I mean, the annual Christmas party!!

You all look so dang cute!

Unknown said...

It looks like you all had a great time! We sure wish we could have made it! :)

Shelly said...

It was fun, but we missed the Barnes' and Wooley's!!

Amber Shellabarger said...

I love Tepanyaki!! If only it was a little cheeper we would eat there all the time.

Sarah said...

I have never eaten at Tepanyaki. I have heard that it is great. How did Trevor end up doing in Patho? I am so looking forward to that class. I have a question. Why does it show that I haven't updated my blog for 3 months? I have been a blogging fool since school got out. I'm just curious why it doesn't change on other peoples blogs.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time was had by all...reminds me of someone wearing a shrimp on his nose...
We'll have to take you to the "Golden Rice Bowl" next time you're up here - we'll go with Casey and Sandra (they know the owner) and we order "real" chinese cuisine (not on the menu)...hud hud hud...lots of Asians eat there, so you know it's great dining!

N and J said...

Tiff thanks for blogging the party. I hope everyone had a great time. And don't worry I am fine with your head covering my face. Thanks again for bringing your camera and taking some shots.