Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Capturing the Moment


I've been trying to get this picture for months! They either do it when I'm driving and can't take a picture or when I don't have my camera...or when I have my camera, they want nothing to do with each other.

I love that my babies are becoming friends! It's been the greatest joy to watch them interact and play with one another. It's so fun to watch them running around in circles, copying each other (screeching, making fart noises, etc). Now, whenever Jace goes into another room, he always says,"Come on, Sissy!" It's so sweet! Having our kids so close in age has been challenging, but I'm really enjoying it now that they can play a little better. Sure, Jace still pushes her down on occasion and doesn't always want to share, but watching them play and love each other makes it all worth it....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the cutest picture. Your babies are the cutest things. They are both so sweet!!!

Ang said...

Priceless!

Holly said...

That is such a cute picture. I love it.

N and J said...

You are awesome at capturing the moments. This is only one of the wonderful ones you have captured. You will be soooooo glad you did when they are grown up. Why we will have so much black mail pictures to tease Jace's girl friends with. And of course anyone as cute as Jace will have the girls after him.

The Hodsons said...

I love it!! I'm glad you captured it and shared....

I got your message about lunch and we definitley need to get together...the holiday's have just been a bit crazy. When does Ash leave? I would like to see her again too.

Becky said...

That's very cute. I love it when kids remind us why we love them so much and think they are the cutest things ever.

Marc T. said...

Um... Let's hope it lasts! Maybe now they'll start to like Me as well?!

Amber Shellabarger said...

OH for cute!! That is so sweet!!! I love their church and Christmas outfits. Girls dresses are the funniest!! Of course I don't have a boy so I don't know about them but they both look darling! Merry Christmas