Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Best


I love church at Christmas time. The kids look adorably festive and there's all sorts of Christmas songs. The only thing missing is good food :o). Even though we didn't make it through all of church today (Brooklyn was cranky, Jace was poopy....you know how it goes) I still had fun getting the kids ready to go. (It was so sweet, when I put Brooklyn next to Jace to get their pictures taken, he automatically put his arm around her.)




Don't let the smile fool you. For whatever reason she was a drama queen at church ( I think she's teething), but we still love her anyway!










I love that her hair is getting long enough for big piggies too!





We got Jace to pose by the Christmas Tree but he was so serious and wouldn't smile. He still looked handsome anyway!






3 comments:

Shelly said...

Jace is so handsome and looks so darn grown up. Brooklyn looks just like a little princess. Enjoy dressing them up cute for Sunday while you can!!

Ang said...

I love Brooklyn's little pig tails, she is so cute. Jace looks seriously depressed in that picture it is hilarious!

Stephanie said...

These kiddies are so cute!! And I just love that hand holding picture. That's the sweetest thing!