Monday, January 5, 2009

Family Pictures

In November we got family pictures. I haven't posted them yet because we gave them as Christmas presents and didn't want to ruin the surprise. (Yes, I know, Dad, I haven't quite got your framed yet). Anyway, I was so impressed with how cute they turned out! It's hard to get good pictures of both our kids at the same time. There are so many to choose from I'll just post my favorites (which is still a lot).


Family Pictures







Trevor & Tiffany





Jace & Brooklyn




Jace









Brooklyn






Jace & Daddy


Brooklyn & Mommy


I know, I know, I have a LOT of favorites!  I don't think they do Brooklyn justice, but she isn't at a very cooperative age.  The lady who did them did SUCH an awesome job!  (You can see her photos at www.amandalaingphotography.blogspot.com).  Let me know if any of you would like copies or I can send you an email with the attachments.  I am SO blessed to have such a wonderful family!
 

12 comments:

Lost in Jello said...

Cute pictures!Your kids are so big now. Hope you guys had a fun Christmas and New Years.

Ang said...

Oh my God, to die for! I love the ones taken on the train track, such a beautiful setting... and of course a beautiful family.

Shelly said...

I love your pictures, they couldn't have turned out any cuter. I would love a 5X7 picture to put right by Nate and Angies family one that I haven't gotten yet!! LOL Your kids are Beautiful and you and Trevor look Fabulous!!

We'll have to get ours done this Spring.

Shaun - Jillian said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I am so glad you found me and said hello. I will have to add you to our blog so we can keep in touch. Where do you live at in Syracuse? We are pretty close neighbors again! Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable!

The Owen Family said...

Those are darling... You all look so GREAT!

Jen said...

Very cute pics. I love the setting as well. My favorite pic of Jake was taken there. I love the one you put on your christmas cards.

Amber Shellabarger said...

Those are so cute!! Seeing Brooklyn in real life...I agree she is so darling. Plus you don't really get the feel for how little she is. Nic said when he picked her up he almost through her because she was so small.

Kyle and Shayla said...

Those are darling! Your kids are adorable.

Kyle and Shayla said...

Those are darling! Your kids are adorable.

Kenzie said...

They are so cute, you guys are the cutiest family... We miss you around here.

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful family...small family but very nice...with a family that cute, maybe there should be more of them...what do you think??

RoseAnna said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!!