Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun with the Taylors

We had such a fun weekend in Tooele with the Taylor's! Shelly & Marc so graciously allowed us to bombard their house with the two kids and all our crap, and didn't even act inconvenienced! I feel bad because Trev & I sleep in their guest room, we put Brooklyn in their computer room, and Jace in Ry's room...so really, we did overtake their house! We had a lot of fun with the kids, Marc & Trev saw a manly movie, and Shel & I did a little bargain shopping (thanks for saving those coupons for me, Shel!). Marc spent most of the weekend reformatting our whole computer and now it runs SOoOO FAST! I love it! Thank you SO SO much, Marc!



Here's Ry guy and Jace playing catch in Shelly's formal living room. Jace absolutely adores Rylan and called for him every time he left the room.


Ry is trying to teach Jace how to "hike" the football.



Here's Brooklyn in their sink after having another blow-out after her nap. We're having some pooping issues since we've put her on whole milk, but I won't go into it. She looks so tiny in their sink! In case you're wondering, she's 15 months and still under 17 lbs! She's going to be in her rear-facing car seat until she's 2 at this rate!!



Brooklyn's getting hosed off.


Aunt Shelly doing Brooke's hair. (Geese, do I ever get my kids dressed?!)



Shel's teaching Jace how to bang on things like a drum. Lovely ;o).



Kylee wants to be so helpful with Brooklyn. Maybe a little too helpful! Brooklyn is a little overwhelmed by Kylee's ambitions to love her!



Ky girl giving Jace a kiss.

Thanks to the Taylor's for letting us play with you this weekend. We'll have to do it again soon!

5 comments:

Ang said...

That was alot of nudity for one weekend! I love it! I cannot believe how tiny Brooklyn still is, she is so pretty and petite.

I am super jealous of your fast computer because mine needs to be reformated to...I am waiting patiently for my loving husband to do it...even though I have asked several times.

I am also glad to see that Ky is as loving as we left her!!

Ashley said...

Remember when we used to go over to Shelly and Marc's to make tapes with Marc's CD collection? Rylan was just a little baby, it doesn't seem that long ago. Until I think about the music I was selecting, then it does seem like a long time ago :)

Shelly said...

Kylee is 'overwhelming' with everything. We're thinking of signing her up for the 'Drama'club!

It's not often that we get visitors. So, we especially LOVED having you visit. It's always fun to have little ones at our house. Please come and visit anytime!!

I remember you guys coming to make music too, that seems like a life time ago...

Unknown said...

Hey Trev...my goodness that girl sure has a head full of hair..maybe when Tiff gives li'l Brook a hair cut you could do some "cut and paste" - hud, hud, hud...Love ya Bud!!

Unknown said...

Here it is, Friday morning...January and it's 43 degrees F. at 5:00am...rain yesterday and sunshine today... how's that for the great white north..wish you were here! North east US and Eastern Canada is getting far worse weather this year - ouch.