Thursday, April 23, 2009

Accepted

We found out a week or so that Trevor got ACCEPTED to the Nursing Program!!! We are beyond thrilled. Especially since the program he was accepted to had over 600 applicants, and only 40 were accepted. (It also happens to be the same nursing school that I went to). Of course, we had to Celebrate!!!


Here's Trevor with his first Nursing kit! Thank you to the parents!

Marc & Shel also came to join in the festivities. We had homemade spring rolls, veggies & dip, spinach/artichoke dip, and lots of other yummy treats. Shelly brought her perfect rice crispy treats (she's the best rice crispy treat maker ever!) and other yummy desserts.


Either the celebration was not exciting, or he had too much to eat....Wes tried to take a cat-nap in the living room.

I am so proud of Trevor for all of the hard work that he's done in order to get accepted to the nursing program. I'm kind of nervous for the program to start...I know how hard and time consuming it is, but I know Trevor will do well.

Now, as soon as Ang is done with medical school, and Trevor has his RN, we can start a family clinic!!!

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Nurse Z...that's awesome! Congrats! :)

Amber Shellabarger said...

WOW! Congrats!! Way to go Trevor!

Katie Webb said...

Congratulations! You'll be great Trevor! I must admit I'm a little jealous :)

The Green's said...

That is great! My husband is just getting done with his RN. It is very time consuming, but it will be so worth it. Congrats!!!

N and J said...

Hurrah!!! What may have appeared to be the Impossible Dream is now within reach, but with two nurses in the same family which advice will we take. Maybe a joint consultation would work. What an idea for a family clinic. Build it somewhere warm with primarily spanish speaking clients and Wes and Norm will serve as interpreters. On second thought, retirement is still the best profession and we wouldn't want to committ to a work ethic. Love ya all====

Ang said...

Congrats!! How many more years until we can open that clinic? I can't start counting it makes my head hurt!!

The Coombs' said...

Hooray for Trevor!

Lost in Jello said...

Great job and love the nursing kit! :)

Kelly said...

Super! Cannot wait to call and ask the "nurse" all sorts of crazy medical questions! Oh...I guess that means 2 nurses, 1 house! Should I ask for Nurse Zezula or Nurse Zezula? CONGRATS!!

Shelbi Jean said...

That is wonderful- way to go Trev! Hey, do you need any phsychological help at your clinic? I can help on that end of things- tutoring services for children as well could be provided. :) Love you guys

Sarah said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Trevor, Congrats!