Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Momentous Occasion

We've been in our house for 2 months and we can FINALLY fit both cars in the garage! What a great day! To be honest I thought this wouldn't happen until it started getting cold & snowy, but Trev surprised me and organized things so we could park both cars in the garage.

Good thing there's some extra space on the other side of the garage to fit the rest of our junk, otherwise we wouldn't have one car in the garage forget two!

Thanks, hon, it's so nice to have both cars in the garage! Now if we can just get our yard done....

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Looks Fabulous!! My garage is horrible, but I can't even get Marc to put my toilet paper roll holder up let alone clean my Garage!! J/k Marc!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Taht looks pretty sweet. Your garage is huge. So when is the barbecue? I keep asking and still I don't have an invitation. I would even volunteer Ben to help with your yard.

N and J said...

Hey that garage looks cleaner and bigger than mine. Guess we will have all the family parties in your garage now!!!!! j/k

Ang said...

I can not believe how huge your garage is, thank goodness for extra space to store JUNK!

Good work Trev, we will try not to bad mouth you for a whole day!

Nate said...

I tell ya...the two of you have accumulated more "stuff" in such a short period of time than anyone I know. I guess Trevor or you weren't blessed with Norm or Ang's "de-junking" abilities.

The garage looks great and way to go Trev...like Ang said, I guess we will stop trashing on you for a day.

Tiff and Trev said...

Yes, we have way too much junk, really I don't know what half of it is! We just need to finish the basement because half of the stuff will go down there. I guess we don't have any fun toys to park on that side of the garage anyway!

And Trev appreciates his one day off the hook :o)>

Ang said...

I love it, organize the junk so we can get more toys. I am all for it! It seems like just when we create a little bit of space to move around in we fill it up and crowd ourselves out again!

Katie and Kyle said...

Yeah for having your cars in your garage!!!! Looks great. I'd like to see more pics of the house.